made for

Photobucket

I literally ran across the shop to pick up (and go on to stroke, clutch and hold) these boots up with such haste that I could feel the shop assistants in Zomp keeping a particularly close, not to mention suspicious, eye on me for the rest of my time in store.
I fell hard and fast. Finally I had found what I was looking for...just the right chunkiness, leather, buckle, toe, height, slouch, structure and any other feature (or lack of) I wanted, it had. A quick flip over for a price check and it all came crashing down. Even the day after pay day finances don't allow for unplanned $895 splurges at this point in time.
I have come to learn that Fiorentini + Baker has quite the following (perhaps not so much in Australia but if they're ever looking for an ambassdor I'll sign myself up) and am now keeping a close watch on its movements.

Photo: distillate.com.au

1 comment:

  1. haha those shop assistants

    ... they are great boots

    ReplyDelete

bites and kisses for you. meow. x