back it up

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Hobogestapo. "A PHOTOGRAPHY COLLECTIVE DOCUMENTING NIGHTLIFE, MUSIC, FASHION AND CULTURE..AND IN RECENT TIMES..PRODUCING MORE WEIRD, CONCEPTUAL STUFF". I like their stuff. Like, REALLY like it. And their letter box is outside the shop so I get a gentle reminder each time I walk out the front to check it out.

Time for a slight ramble....

Have I already mentioned that I'm in the process of converting from PC to Mac? If not, well, I am. Everyone says I'll get used to it but am finding file organisation, or lack thereof, leads me to heave a deep heavy sigh at the very thought of sifting through files to make a post. Definately not what I signed up for.

Almost had an anxiety attack the other night trying to sort out my thousands of photos which were duplicated and scattered in various locations...add to the fact that iPhoto now goes into self destruct mode and decides to freez everytime I import any number of files and I am almost officially over it. Any encouraging words to get me through this rough patch will be gladly accepted.

Photos: http://www.hobogestapo.com/

3 comments:

  1. amazing photos!
    you visited my blog a long time back and im finally returning the favor

    happy new year! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your blog... and thanx for the comment... send me your email address and link to your blog. i want to feature you on my blog...

    fashionjinx.blogspot.com
    fashionjinx.blogspot.com
    fashionjinx.blogspot.com
    fashionjinx.blogspot.com
    fashionjinx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Once again, you manage to select THE best collection of pictures possible for your posts...Inspiring RKB, Inspiring.

    P.s. I need macaron pics asap

    xx
    Your favourite sister

    ReplyDelete

bites and kisses for you. meow. x