here comes a feeling you thought you'd forgotten

Photobucket

At my part time Paddington residence a typical post-outing wind down (or pre-day preperation) involves sitting on the kitchen bench with a comforting cup of tea (or perhaps a cheeky glass of wine), a whole lot of life discusion and heap of hearty laughs. I don't know about anyone else, but to me this picture reminds and tells the story of those moments. He may have written this as a good conversation starter but I found the quote has really stuck with me...it may not be that there is only that 'one' out there, it's that you are choosing one and making them you're one. And only.


Photobucket

An ideal Sunday afternoon. You know when parties have good vibes just because? This was one of them. The mix of people, sunshine, freshly cut grass (as in the stuff thats covers the dirt), homecooked feast, summer cocktails and DAISIES were all valuable contributors.

CHEERS TO THAT!!

Photos: My own

2 comments:

  1. these photos totally embody the carelessness and fun of summer ♥
    love it .

    ReplyDelete
  2. I couldn't find your email so I m just writing a comment instead. I saw you commented on dirty flaws post about my styiling... then I added your blog to my favs before realizing you're following mine too =). Just wanted to let you know that you have a great taste! Love, yvy

    ReplyDelete

bites and kisses for you. meow. x