O

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Tom Craig, if you are ever to my knowledge anywhere within a 50km radius of me I will be hunting your genius self down to force my love and affection upon you for making these images. I'd say that's being rather reasonable, modest even, especially after taking into consideration the not so small detail that your website is Flash based.

.......I think he just changed my life.

Photos: Dree Hemingway for Vogue UK June 11 by Tom Craig

5 comments:

  1. I want to own that last picture in print form, it's just so beautiful!
    You're right, he is a genius.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. dree's a babe. that motorbike image is spectacular~!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy shit these images are BEAUTIFUL. I am totally googling him now...
    xx


    http://twentytwoblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. i feel exactly the way you do what a fantastic story wow the styling is really perfection and the framing of the shoots thankyou so much for sharing
    xx

    ♥ A fox that meows http://rochellefox.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

bites and kisses for you. meow. x