DRY JULY

Photobucket
Photobucket

ANNOUNCEMENT: the all time amazing team at my (other) place of employment, youeni provides, are going dry for July. That is; we are abstaining from alcohol for the 31 days of next month. No gin & juice's, no complimentary and utterly refreshing vodka & sodas, no glass of red with dinner. Yep that's right, zero zippo zilch none nada nothing not one bit of any alcoholic substance will be entering the temples that are our bodies.

....but wait this ain't just a random novelty social experiment, the point is we raise funds for Cancer reaseach at Prince of Wales Hospital.

If you've ever enjoyed the delights of youeni provides, donation is kind of not an option, it's a requirement. We are after all the ones who prepare your food & coffee if you are get the conniving undertone of what I'm saying...?

It's so super easy to do HERE and will all contribute to our team donation.

DONATE
DONATE
DONATE

Great, well we're cool then.

I won't push the Designated Dryver thing too much (even though I think it's the best part) because the internets is full or creeps but if you are a reasonable human you can purchase a seat in my car and I can drive you home from your wet night...wet being the opposite of dry meaning you've been drinking...duh. Pretty cool huh?

Photos: Shady Pines by Rachel Kara just to tease myself a little. I like a challenge.


8 comments:

  1. Tomorrow night = shady pines to celebrate (more like mourn) the death of our taste buds to alcoholic beverages. Stefce says yes.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tell Stefce Mileski I look forward to our group funeral. x Meow. I'm having at least 10. Who's driving...? Not me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You'll be alright. I've done it before, thirty days goes just like that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic cause - I fully support this mad mission

    X Zoe X
    http://intrepidinspirations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's great that you guys are doing this. You're too awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is such an awesome and inspiring thing to be doing!
    Be strong and have fun trying out the exciting mocktails hah

    ReplyDelete
  7. So much admiration for you right about now.
    Even though I'm trying to save up my monies, I feel like I may just have to donate a little somethin' somethin' to the cause.

    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Donate the cost of a coffee for every comment left...?
    Nicole - we'll totally be even more online bff's if you do :)

    xxx

    ReplyDelete

bites and kisses for you. meow. x