something old something new

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Anyone who knows me well has probably sited that maroon journal, which rather conveniently disguises itself as an old french novel, hanging out of my bag at any given time. For the past year or so it's off white pages have seen my brains knots and tangles being scribbled across the pages in an attempt to process & remember the goings on of my life. When I spotted a cardboard box with that familiar french type "LES HISTOIRES..." on the shelf I felt like I was seeing my oldest, bestest friends twin sister who I instantly and unquestionably have a connection with. Inside the box was a wallet of the slightly manly variety but that did not matter one bit especially when it was made from tanned, sturdy-but-soft leather with hand stitching details and a button up coin pocket. After pawing at it then realising it wasn't pay day I moved on to try some Bassike chinos or Jac + Jack cashmere that caught my eye (I know what you're thinking but no they were on sale so don't count - thinking of what I save > spend), as they do, and by the time I was out of the change room and back to the counter my absolute sweetheart had bought me a gift and what do you know...that slightly manly, beautiful, brown, O-Check wallet is now mine!

Photos: Rachel Kara

1 comment:

bites and kisses for you. meow. x