nothing compares

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

As far as I can recall this is THE top of my top photographic geniousy editorials. Would love to know who the art director/stylist of this was (ok I could probably just google but instead I'll waste that 10 seconds saying how I'd love to know...we're strange humans sometimes aren't we). I love the creepy, institutional (word?) vibe mixed with the angelic faces, soft colours and sharp focus.

Photos: by Steven Meisel

4 comments:

  1. awesome photography, I miss gemma soo much, I haven't seen her face in vogue for long time :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! I LOVE this; especially the bathtub picture <3 MY GOD, I say!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Organized Robots! One of my all-time favourites!

    ReplyDelete

bites and kisses for you. meow. x