night at the museum

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

You should probably go to Jurassic Lounge if you live in Sydney even if it's just to feel bad ass and have a ssssnake wrapped around you. Looking back I'm devastated I didn't bust into parseltongue.
Other highlights included silent discos, attractive creatures littered throughout the place (human beings included), the smell of party pies, wine, minerals (see below), discovering wildlife photography is NOT boring, dress ups, short films and the snobbish satisfaction of getting 'cultured' on a Tuesday night whilst everyones at home watching Top Gear. Ew.  
More info here

Photos: Rachel Kara

4 comments:

  1. nice :) i cant even imagine a party like that in nyc
    xo
    MosaMuse

    MosaMuse.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i rofled when you mentioned parseltongue. loving how you're just chilling with some wine in a lecture theatre. i should try this one day... during my lecture x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so going to Jurassic Lounge.
    I don't live in Sydney, but I miss the days of feeling bad ass.
    It looks and sounds totally insane and right up my ally.

    Love these pictures!

    x x x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jurassic Lounge is such a good idea. I checked it out a few weeks ago but now I feel cheated - we didn't get live snakes!

    ReplyDelete

bites and kisses for you. meow. x