dressage

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Kate Sylvester was the latest, coldest and probably most anticipated (perhaps because of the aforementioned factors?) off site show of RAFW 2011. I missed run through so winged it and shot from the sideline guerilla style & with no flash. The final snake and a long exposure made for a beautiful loose sequence that may have been of no use to press but have become personal favourites.
Photos: Rachel Kara

1 comment:

  1. My daughter and I when to Doll House to buy a Sherri Lee dress that my daughter was obsessed with. I received no service from the sales staff until I asked. They gave my daughter a few styles to try on when asked what size my daughter would be, she pointed at the dress my daughter had on and said “that size”. I noticed that the dresses had no size tags on them and when I asked the sales staff about that, they got frustrated with me and gave no explanation. So I left the store with a much deflated daughter, went home and ordered the dress online and saved $200.

    ReplyDelete

bites and kisses for you. meow. x