miss

Photobucket PhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket This time in a week! Miss Unkon really was a dream to photograph last year. Body paint, braids and all the prettiest, fresh faced models. As I'm going through my RAFW 2011 archive I realise I must have been somewhat in the middle of a melt down (in fact, yes I remember, I definitely was) as I don't seem to have shared much of what I shot with you guyz...I'm giving permission for trolling and pestering comments as motivation to stay on top of it this time round. What shows are you looking forward to this MBFWA? Photos: Rachel Kara

1 comment:

  1. Such pretty photos! Looking forward to seeing your photos from MBFWA!

    ReplyDelete

bites and kisses for you. meow. x