Benah blog

Photobucket

How honoured am I to be thought of as a "Benah babe"? So honoured! I put together a list of 10 things I love this May for their delightful blog and realised I had an unpublished number 11 & 12 which I can share with you here...

eleven. Central Park

Photobucket

Whilst I may not be there physically this May the cool weather has me drifting back to this particular February day spent in Central Park. I sat rugged up on a bench with a beautiful sleeping baby in my arms watching the other 2 feed the ducks. So gossip girl (minus the 3 children). 

  twelve. Carl Kapp

Photobucket
 
Last week, Carl Kapp put on a slick and stunning show for MBFWA. The tailoring was spot on with enough amazing colour and floaty features to take it far away from the potential middle age, glam, wealthy, office wear market and put it in the pocket of cool, young and classic.



PhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Be sure to check out the full post over here and let me know what you are loving this month? x 

Images: Rachel Kara
(& Limits campaign shot by Ben Briand)

3 comments:

  1. really pretty pics !

    http://imachicnation.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been waiting to see more of your photographs from fashion week. The movement in that Carl Kapp shot - wow x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really really love the swing shot,that location looks like pure magic.

    ReplyDelete

bites and kisses for you. meow. x