familia

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


I see what I dream when I look at these photos. Not aesthetically so much as I do in spirit and sentiment. It's Mothers Day and whilst people like to harp on about the load of crock that occasions like this are - for commercial reasons and such - I like to think these women, these Mums, have one of the most deserving roles to be celebrated. 
I see friendship & intimacy, I see freedom & fun, peace & contentment, strength & vulnerabilty...I see what I want. 

These are the desires of my heart.

x

Photos: by Andreas Öhlund feat Frida Gustavsson for Stockholm S/S/A/W








2 comments:

  1. The image with the lamb really pulls at my heart strings, its beautiful :)

    Gems x

    Australian Fashion Review Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful photography. And yes, Mother's Day is a great day to celebrate the ladies who've given so much of themselves to us. Leave the harping to Valentine's Day! Haha :P

    ReplyDelete

bites and kisses for you. meow. x