4 most recent reasons I am broke - bitch

Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Two lessons I learnt
1. If you have no money in the bank there's usually a good reason for it
2. Before you purchase do some research - I found the shown dress online for $70 cheaper. Thats like a weeks groceries just because this 'boutique' decided they made the dress look classy enough to give it a like 500% mark up

NB: Lesson # 2 doesn't always work when you're an impulse shopper GUILTY

P.S Excuse poor quality of image 3

2 comments:

  1. what little SOBs (in regards to your hot hot dress)...don't worry just think that by you paying more for it, it therefore looks more expensive.

    And as for my picture stealing, I couldn't help myself. Next time...We will have plenty of time to photograph ourselves considering I'm out of school in THREE DAYS!!!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where are those black wedges from? They are lovely! x

    ReplyDelete

bites and kisses for you. meow. x